Are you eligible for a COVID-19 treatment?
If you test positive to COVID-19 or register a positive rapid antigen test, you’ll receive a survey link and some questions from NSW Health via SMS.
If you’re identified as higher risk after completing the survey, you should discuss antivirals with your GP as soon as possible. Antivirals work best when taken early and within 5 days from when your symptoms start.
Please tell our reception staff if you need an appointment for antivirals for COVID.
If you’re identified as higher risk after completing the survey, you will receive a SMS from Healthdirect Australia, the national government-funded virtual health provider, about discussing antivirals with your GP.
You will only be sent a SMS from Healthdirect Australia if you have:
- received a positive COVID-19 test result or registered a positive rapid antigen test
- completed the survey you receive from NSW Health
- been identified as being at higher risk of severe illness.
- Please call your GP to discuss antivirals or other early treatments, as soon as you have tested positive to COVID-19.
- View the links below for more information on eligibility and other relevant information about antiviral treatments.
NSW Health antiviral info